Welcome to the HUMS package tracking portal!
- If you live or work in Harvard Yard, the GSAS residence halls, the Science Center, or at GSE, this tool can be used to track all of your incoming parcels (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- If you live in an undergraduate House, or work at any office served by HUMS delivery, this tool can be used to track your incoming USPS parcels only. Private carriers such as FedEx or UPS deliver direct to buildings.
Once your parcel is logged into the Harvard University Mail Services system, it may be in any of the following stages:
- Input- Package has been received from carrier (USPS) at main HUMS facility in Allston or has arrived at destination mail center for processing
- Delivered- Package has been picked up by recipient or arrived at destination mail center
- Note- Receiver’s last name or further information on package